Low FODMAP Egg Salad in Cucumber Cups Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack or appetizer that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Salad in Cucumber Cups Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 hardboiled egg, diced
- 2 Baby cucumbers or 1 english cucumber, cut into cylinders and cored
- 1 Tbsp Mayo (sub lactose free no added sugar yogurt)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- ¼ Bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Salad in Cucumber Cups Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl prepare the egg salad by mashing the diced boiled egg with mayo (optional) and Casa De Sante Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning.
- On a plate place the cored cucumber cylinders and fill with the prepared egg salad.
- Serve with a side of bell pepper strips.
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo and yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap appetizers recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap appetizers from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Egg Salad in Cucumber Cups Recipe!