This Low FODMAP Creamy 20 Minute Taco Pasta Recipe will provide some inspiration for its super easy and extra-tasty Mexican-inspired taco pasta. Perfect low fodmap pasta!
What are you having for lunch today?
Allow us to provide some inspiration, with this super easy and extra-tasty Mexican-inspired taco pasta! featuring the brand new Casa De Sante Adobo seasoning:
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy 20 Minute Taco Pasta Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1.5 jar Nellino's Pomodoro Sauce
- 0.25 cup Chopped green chilis
- 2 tbsp Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Stock Powder, mixed with 2 cup water
- 2 tbsp Casa De Sante Adobo Seasoning
- 1 cup baby corn canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 box brown rice pasta gluten free
- 0.5 cup shredded hard cheese
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy 20 Minute Taco Pasta Recipe, follow these steps:
- 1.In a large saute pan, brown your ground beef over medium high heat. Use the back of your spoon to break the beef up.
- 2.While it's browning add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the beef is fully browned, add your Pomodoro sauce, diced green chiles, vegetable broth, adobo seasoning and baby corn. Mix well and bring to this to a boil.
- 3.Once it's boiling, stir in your box of pasta and cover. DO NOT TURN YOUR HEAT DOWN, leave it at medium high.
- 4.Cook covered for 8 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- 5.Once you're at the 8 minute mark, stir in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 6.Cover the pasta again and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with optional fresh herbs and enjoy.
For more amazing low fodmap pasta recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP pasta? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Creamy 20 Minute Taco Pasta Recipe!