Low FODMAP Cajun Shrimp Wraps recipe— adding Cajun seasoning to your shrimp is always a good idea. Serve on little lettuce leaves with other vibrant veggies and drizzled with cilantro lime dressing.
This is one delicious paleo low fodmap that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Cajun Shrimp Wraps Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, tailed removed
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Cajun/Creole Seasoning
- ½ sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
To make our Low FODMAP Cajun Shrimp Wraps Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a sweet potato on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until sweet potato is cooked through.
- In a ziplock bag, add shrimp, juice from lime and Casa de Sante Cajun/Creole Seasoning.
- Close the bag and toss. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the shrimp.
- Sauté for about 8 minutes, flipping the shrimp over.
- Construct the wraps by adding cabbage, sweet potato and shrimp.
- Blend cilantro lime ingredients in a blender and drizzle on top of wraps.
- Serve with extra limes.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Cajun Shrimp Wraps Recipe!