Low FODMAP Blueberry Banana Tuscan Herb Muesli Recipe
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious recipe that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Blueberry Banana Tuscan Herb Muesli Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Pack of Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Granola
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1½ Cups no sugar non-‐dairy milk
- 1 ripe banana sliced for garnish
To make our Low FODMAP Blueberry Banana Tuscan Herb Muesli Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a cereal bowl, add chia seeds and Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Granola. Add non-‐dairy milk and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Top with 1 cup blueberries and 1 sliced ripe banana.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy-‐free (if not using soymilk)
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Blueberry Banana Tuscan Herb Muesli Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.