This Low FODMAP Berry Protein Shake Recipe is delicious and super easy to make! Perfect addition to your low FODMAP protein recipes collection!
To make our low FODMAP Berry Protein Shake recipe, you will need the following:
- 30g frozen raspberry
- 30g frozen strawberry
- 1 tbsp Vanilla low FODMAP Protein Powder by Casa de Santé
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries
To make our Low FODMAP Berry Protein Shake Recipe, follow these steps:
- Put 30g frozen raspberry , 30g frozen strawberry mix all.
- Add 1 tbsp Vanilla low FODMAP Protein Powder by Casa de Santé, 2 tbsp maple syrup and mix
- Save half of the composition.
- Blend very well, until is smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup blueberries blend the composition.
- Put these two compositions into a bowl.
- Serve a bit with 4 friends.
For more amazing high protein low FODMAP recipes, click here.
For more delicious low FODMAP protein recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP protein powder recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Berry Protein Shake Recipe from Casa de Sante!