Low FODMAP BBQ Seasoned Pulled Pork Bowl recipe— have a hankering for pulled pork sliders but can’t stomach the carbs?
Why not put those same ingredients in a bowl? Season your pork with BBQ seasoning and we swear you won’t miss the carbs.
To make our Low FODMAP BBQ Seasoned Pulled Pork Bowl Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 lb pulled pork, pre-cooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante BBQ Rub
To make our Low FODMAP BBQ Seasoned Pulled Pork Bowl Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat pork in a skillet over medium heat with oil and Casa de Sante BBQ Rub .
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Fill Bowls with cabbage then add pork on top.
- Garnish with cilantro.
For more amazing Paleo low fodmap recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our paleo low fodmap from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP BBQ Seasoned Pulled Pork Bowl Recipe!