This Low FODMAP Basil Tomato and Chicken Salad Recipe is a quick, easy, and flavorful!
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz. plain roasted chicken breast
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. Low FODMAP Basil & Lemon Dressing
- 1 tbsp. low fat goats cheese
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- ¼ avocado, diced
1) Combine all ingredients together, and drizzle with the dressing on top.
2) Serve cold and enjoy!
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Basil Tomato and Chicken Salad Recipe!