- 1 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Casa De Sante Low Fodmap Tuscan Spice Mix
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 oz Brie Cheese
- 1/4 head Green Lettuce (separated into leaves and washed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey, Tuscan spice mix, salt and pepper. Form into patties.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Transfer burgers onto grill and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes per side or until burger is cooked through and juices run clear (or internal temperature reaches 165 F). Remove from grill.
- Plate burger over a bed of lettuce and top with brie. Serve with brown rice tortilla wrap.
No GrillCook burgers in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes per side.
More CarbsServe on a bed of brown rice or in a brown rice tortilla wrap.
LeftoversCan be frozen up to 6 months in an airtight container.