Servings - 1
- 2 Large Romaine heart leaves
- 1/3 lb. ground Turkey
- Casa De Sante Taco Seasoning
- Parmesan – 2 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Sautee the ground turkey with Casa De Sante Taco seasoning.
- Wash and dry the Romaine leaves.
- Fill the Romaine leaves with turkey and diced herbs or veggies to garnish.
- Top with a sprinkle of parmesan (optional).
250 Calories per serving. Gluten free.
For more on low FODMAP cooking at home, check out our breakdown of the best low FODMAP cookbooks!