PREP:10 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:750 Level:Easy
From your meal kit
½ lb Ground Pork
1 clove Garlic
1 Tsp Ginger
2 Tbsp Mirin
1 Green Onion
2 Tbsp Miso
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 cups Rice
From your pantry
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1. Cook 1 cup rice according to package instructions.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp oil and saute 3 chopped eggplants, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1 clove garlic, and ¼ sliced onion for about 4 minutes.
3. Add ½ lb ground pork; cook until pork is cooked through.
4. In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp mirin, 2 Tbsp miso, 1 tsp sugar, and salt and pepper. Pour sauce mixture into skillet and stir to combine.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes, then remove from pan and garnish with sliced green onions.