Servings - 4
- 1 (15oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 (1lb) pack gluten-free spaghetti or fettuccine, cooked al dente
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup gluten-free bread crumbs (2 GF bread toasted and ground)
- 4 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 8-inch springform or cake pan. Wrap the bottom of the pan in foil in case your pan leaks.
- Blend tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, and Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning in your blender, and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, zucchini, basil, parmesan and olive oil until everything is coated in oil.
- Pour in the sauce mixture, and toss until everything is evenly coated. Fold in the bread crumbs, and stir until they’re combined.
- Transfer the mixture to your prepared pan, and press down so that it’s densely packed in.
- Spray the top of the pie with oil, and then stick the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until the top looks a little burnt and the sides are starting to pull away from the pan.
- Sprinkle some parmesan if desired and tolerated.
- Let this spaghetti cake cool for 10 minutes to solidify before slicing in and serving.
500 calories (PER SERVING)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if omitting parmesan)