Low FODMAP Zucchini Noodles Egg Drop Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Noodles Egg Drop Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 cups prepared Casa De Santé stock
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. Ayara Pad Thai Sauce
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3-4 stalks of spring onions chopped (only the green parts for low fodmap)
- 1 large zucchini's julienned or spiralized
- Salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Noodles Egg Drop Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add the Casa De Santé stock, tamari, Ayara Pad Thai Sauce and red chili flakes to a large sauce pan and heat on a medium high heat.
- While the broth heats up, whisk the eggs.
- Once the broth begins to boil, drizzle the eggs into the soup and stir with a fork to create ribbons from the eggs and prevent clumping.
- Reduce the heat and then add the spring onions and zucchini noodles and let the soup cook an extra minute or so to soften the zoodles.
- Use this time to season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of spring onions and additional chili flakes and enjoy with a bowl of rice or quinoa.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini Noodles Egg Drop Soup Recipe!