This easy low FODMAP Zucchini Fritters is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizers recipe collection!
To make our low FODMAP Zucchini Fritters appetizer recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded (about 5 cups)
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons low FODMAP Garlic Oil
- 1 teaspoon Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Casa de Sante low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning
To make our low FODMAP Zucchini Fritters appetizer recipe, follow these steps:
- Shred the zucchini with a hand grater or food processor.
- Place the shredded veggies in a colander, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning and low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning, mix and let stand 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out all the moisture from the zucchini in a kitchen towel.
- Add egg and flour to the zucchini and mix with a spoon gently until combined.
- Heat the low FODMAP Garlic Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Put ¼ cup of the mixture onto pan being careful not to crowd and cook for 3-4 minutes each side until nice and browned.
- Place on cooking rack in between batches so they stay crisp.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP appetizers.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Zucchini Fritters appetizer recipe from Casa de Sante!