Low FODMAP Vinaigrette Roasted Bell Peppers Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes recipe collection!
Serving – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Vinaigrette Roasted Bell Peppers Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 small bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette
To make our Low FODMAP Vinaigrette Roasted Bell Peppers Recipe, follow these steps:
- Turn the broiler on in the oven or use a gas range/grill. If using the oven, quarter them, if using a gas range leave them whole.
- Char/ broil the bell peppers until the outer skin is burnt black. If using a gas range, you will need to turn it to finish the other sides.
- Once the peppers are properly charred, place them in a large bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap for about an hour so that they steam and the skin is easy to remove. The skins should come off easily when you rub them.
- Remove the top and all the seeds and cut out the inner ribs since they get kind of slimy.
- Slice up the bell pepper and toss with the Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette.
- These super easy to make recipe, is very versatile. You can snack on them straight, from the fridge, throw them alongside some leftover meat to complete a meal etc. The peppers should keep in your fridge for 5 days.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vinaigrette Roasted Bell Peppers Recipe!