Low FODMAP Vegetarian Restorative Broth Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! Perfect addition to your low fodmap soup recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Restorative Broth Recipe, you will need the following:
- 12 teaspoons of Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Vegetable Stock Powder
- ½ large potato
- 1 cup turnip
- ½ a small bunch spinach
- 1 handful fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 or 2 inch piece of fresh ginger, skin removed and grated
- 1 or 2 inch piece of fresh turmeric, skin removed grated (or ½ tsp dried ground if fresh is not available)
- 12 cups water
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Restorative Broth Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large stock pot , cover the vegetables, herbs and spices with the water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and barely simmer on low for about 90 minutes.
- Store up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three months.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Restorative Broth Recipe!