- 1 eggplant
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1 tbsp BBQ RUB by Casa de Sante
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 and 1/2 cup Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Sante
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 mozzarella
- Using a spoon, hollow out the eggplants leaving about a 1/2” thick border around skin to create a boat.
- Roughly chop scooped out eggplant.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp mustard seeds , 1/2 cup red pepper, 1/2 cup carrot, reserved eggplant
- Stir in chopped eggplant and season with BBQ RUB by Casa de Sante 1 tbsp, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 cup Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Sante and 1/2 cup buckwheat.
- Cook, stirring often, until the eggplant is golden and tender, about 3 minutes.
- Scoop mixture into eggplant boats.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread about 1/2 cup Salsa Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Sante in the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella 1/2 cup.
- Bake until the eggplants are tender and the cheese has melted, about 35-40 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve warm.