This quick & easy vegetable rice pilaf is full of flavor from the broth and is made in just one saucepan for a quick and easy side meal, or add proteins for a complete meal. Choose your flavor of stock - vegetable, chicken or beef.
Prep time: 5 mins.
Cook time: 25 minutes
To make our low FODMAP Vegetable Rice (Quinoa/Barley) recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 tablespoons of low FODMAP vegetable mix (7g)
- 1 cup of low FODMAP stock
- Low FODMAP Chicken Broth or
- Low FODMAP Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or
- Low FODMAP Beef Flavor Broth or
- Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder
Alternatively, you can get our complete Low FODMAP Vegetable Rice/Quinoa/Barley Meal Kit here.
- 1/2 cup of rice (quinoa or barley)
- 1 teaspoon of butter/ghee/oil (optional)
- Salt to taste, if needed.
To make our low FODMAP Vegetable Rice (Quinoa/Barley) recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine rice, vegetable stock, vegetable mix and butter (optional) in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat (medium, medium-low) and simmer covered 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork and serve.
For more amazing low FODMAP vegetable mix recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP vegetable mix recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Rice (Quinoa/Barley) Recipe!