Low FODMAP Vegetable Brown Rice Pasta with Shrimp Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner pasta recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Brown Rice Pasta with Shrimp Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2oz. dry brown rice pasta
- 1 cup spinach washed and chopped
- 1 large tomato, sliced and chopped
- 5 jumbo shrimp or 7 small/medium shrimp
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock
- 3-4 Tbsp. Pasta sauce (no sugar added variety)
- Olive oil for greasing pan
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dressing
- Parmesan (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Brown Rice Pasta with Shrimp Recipe, follow these steps:
- Wash and chop the spinach and tomatoes.
- Marinade the shrimp liberally in Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning and set aside.
- Boil some water and prepare the pasta accordingly.
- In a pan heat up some olive oil and sauté the spinach and tomatoes with Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Once you see the water from the vegetables, add in Casa De Sante Vegetable stock powder and stir until done and remove from pan.
- On a greased grill or pan add the shrimp and sauté 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add the vegetables and pasta to the shrimp and spoon over 3 to 4 Tbsp. of pasta sauce. Stir well.
- Add salt, pepper and drizzle a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.Garnish with parmesan (optional) and serve hot.
430 Calories per serving (without parmesan).
Gluten Free, Dairy Free (without parmesan).
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Brown Rice Pasta with Shrimp Recipe!