Here's the easiest low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Crock Pot Whole Chicken recipe in the world.
Take out your crockpot or slow cooker and make this delicious low FODMAP crockpot chicken recipe for your next Sunday dinner:
To make our Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Crock Pot Whole Chicken Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 tablespoons low FODMAP tuscan herb spice mix:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused oil:
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole chicken (about 3-4 lbs)
- 1 white potato, sliced in circles
To make our Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Crock Pot Whole Chicken Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Line the bottom of the crockpot with potatoes.
2. Remove any giblets from the chicken and then rub the spice mixture all over. You can even put some of the spices inside the cavity and under the skin covering the breasts.
3. Put prepared chicken in a slow cooker, cover it, and turn it on to high. There is no need to add any liquid.
4.Cook for 4 – 5 hours on high (for a 3 or 4 pound chicken) or until the chicken is falling off the bone.
5.Serve with brown rice, quinoa, or veggies. (Try the potatoes at the bottom of the crockpot - they take all the juices from the chicken and taste delicious!)
For more amazing low FODMAP chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP crockpot chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Crock Pot Whole Chicken Recipe!