Servings - 4
- 15 medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 GF bread slices pulsed to make GF bread crumbs
- 1 pack Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F and set up a lined baking tray.
- Toast 2 GF bread slices. In a food processor or coffee grinder, pulse the bread first to a fine bread crumbs texture.
- Next add in the Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola and roughly pulse, keeping some texture in the savory granola.
- Make the egg wash by beating 2 eggs.
- Take each shrimp and dip in the egg wash, bread/granola mixture, then in the shredded coconut. Set each breaded shrimp on the baking tray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan if tolerated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve hot with 1 serving of GF pasta and enjoy.
250 calories (shrimp only without cheese)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if omitting parmesan)