This low FODMAP Turkey Sweet Potato Chili is a healthy and quick gluten free dinner recipe that is full of awesome goodness that your kids will surely love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap recipes for kids recipe collection!
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (or other ground protein)
- 1 cup diced sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon low FODMAP chili powder
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons low FODMAP vegetable mix
- Heat garlic oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground turkey, low FODMAP chili powder and salt. Cook while stirring and breaking apart the meat until browned.
- Add the sweet potato and cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes, tomato puree, and vegetable mix. Stir.
- Bring to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender. Stir occasionally and add water if needed.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes for kids, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP recipe for kids from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Turkey Sweet Potato Chili!