Low FODMAP Tropical Matcha Smoothie Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP green tea smoothie that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low FODMAP tea recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Tropical Matcha Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Zucchini (chopped and frozen)
- 1 cup Pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Superior Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
To make our Low FODMAP Tropical Matcha Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Likes it Sweet: Add Low FODMAP sweetener, e.g maple syrup (optional)
- More Protein: Add in Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder.
Yield: 4 servings
% Daily Value ≈ 2,000 Calorie Diet
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Tropical Matcha Smoothie Recipe!