Low FODMAP Tofu Scramble Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Tofu Scramble Recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Mexican seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Optional garnish: salsa, cilantro, hot sauce
To make our Low FODMAP Tofu Scramble Recipe, follow these steps:
- Pat tofu dry and crumble into bite-size pieces with a fork. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and red pepper and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Move vegetables to one side of the skillet and add tofu.
- Sauté for about 23 minutes. Mix Casa de santé Mexican seasoning, salt and water together in a small dish.
- Add sauce to tofu and vegetables, evenly distributing.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes or until tofu starts to brown.
- Garnish with salsa, cilantro, and hot sauce if desired.
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Tofu Scramble Recipe!