Your Low FODMAP Three-Ingredient Protein Cookies are low carb, full of fiber, protein, potassium and B-vitamins ~ they're one of our favorite, guilt-free low FODMAP indulgences this Holiday Season!
To make our Low FODMAP Three-Ingredient Protein Cookies, you will need the following:
- 4 tbsps maple syrup (or rice syrup)
- 1/4 cup Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante or Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder for Vegans
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 1 tsp ginger (optional – but phenomenal for flavor)
- 1 tsp allspice or mixed spice (optional – but, again, phenomenal for flavor)
To make our Low FODMAP Three-Ingredient Protein Cookies, follow these steps:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you get a dough that you can flatten with your hands and cut into cookie shapes. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
- Get out a rolling pin – or a long glass – and flatted the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray or silicone
- Cut out your cookies or roll the dough into little balls and flatten them onto a cookie tray.
- Bake at 180 C (around 356 F) for about 10-12 minutes. KEEP AN EYE ON THEM AFTER EIGHT MINUTES, just to ensure that they don’t burn, and take them out the second they start getting brown.
- Allow them to cool completely before taking them off your tray and eating them.
- Optional - dust them with stevia, coconut sugar, or MCT powder
- Per cookie (out of five, if you make traditionally cookie-shaped circular ones): 81cal, 6g protein, 3g fat and 13g of fiber out of which a whooping 12g is fiber, so net carbs = 1g!
Serving size: 5
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Three-Ingredient Protein Cookies (Low Carb) Recipe!