This Easy Low FODMAP Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap salad vegetarian recipe that your whole family will love!
If you're a vegetarian, this is a perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetables salads recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ Bell pepper, julienned
- ½ carrot, julienned
- 1 Casa De Santé Savory Spicy Indian Granola (sub any of our other savory granola)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced, strained
To make our Low FODMAP Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Make the dressing by whisking together, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- In a bowl or container place the julienned bell pepper and carrot. Pour over the dressing and let it marinate at least 1 hour.
- Before enjoying empty the savory Casa De Santé Savory Spicy Indian Granola packet on top for a flavorful crunch.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap salad vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe!