- One ½” slice from a medium sweet potato
- 1 egg
- ½ cup arugula
- Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. of aged cheese (optional)
- Slice the sweet potato in the middle and with the flat side down, carefully slice a ½” thick slice of sweet potato.
- Meanwhile prepare a pan for making the fried egg and prepare the fried egg, seasoned with a pinch of Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning.
- Place the sweet potato in a toaster and toast on the highest setting, you will need to toast it a few times to cook this through.
- Sprinkle some Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning on the sweet potato “toast”.
- On the serving plate arrange the sweet potato “toast”, add the arugula and top with the fried egg.
- Optional, add a sprinkle of some aged cheese, if tolerated and desired. Enjoy only up to 2 servings of this at a time.
150 calories (per serving without cheese)
Vegan (if omitting cheese), GF, Soy-free, Nut-free