You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Stuffed Peppers Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipes that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Peppers Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup red peppers
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 tbsp Adobo seasoning by Casa de Santé
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Santé
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Peppers Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a pan put 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup red peppers, 1/2 cup zucchini stir and let to cook.
- When is finish to cook and 1 cup boiled rice ,2 tbsp Adobo seasoning by Casa de Santé and 1 tbsp turmeric.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
- Put the mixture with a spoon into the peppers.
- Bake 20-25 MINUTES in 180°C / 356°F
- You can serve with Salsa Chunky Mild by Casa de Santé
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Stuffed Peppers Recipe!