You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Strawberry Yogurt Granola Pops Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Yogurt Granola Pops Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped (frozen ok)
- 1, 6 oz. Greek /lactose-free/ coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp. non-dairy vanilla milk (unsweetened)
- ½ pack Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Yogurt Granola Pops Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl combine yogurt, strawberries, vanilla non-dairy milk, maple syrup (optional) and Casa De Santé Plain Granola.
- Place this mixture into a popsicle mold or alternately pour this into ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until solid and enjoy!
GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt), Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Strawberry Yogurt Granola Pops Recipe!