- 1 cup strawberries, chopped (frozen ok)
- 1, 6 oz. Greek /lactose-free/ coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp. non-dairy vanilla milk (unsweetened)
- ½ pack Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- In a bowl combine yogurt, strawberries, vanilla non-dairy milk, maple syrup (optional) and Casa De Santé Plain Granola.
- Place this mixture into a popsicle mold or alternately pour this into ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until solid and enjoy!
GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt), Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt)