Here's a great low FODMAP turkey recipe that is not only delicious, but also quick to prepare!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning Spice Mix
- 4 thick-sliced turkey breast cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Oil
Makes 4 Servings
- Wash turkey cutlets & pat dry. Rub both sides of turkey cutlets with Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning Spice Mix. Set aside.
- Heat garlic oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Place turkey cutlets in skillet. Cook on medium heat 2- 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve with low FODMAP veggies e.g corn, sauteed in garlic oil & Adobo Seasoning Spice Mix.
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Southwestern Turkey Cutlets Recipe!