Low FODMAP Smoothie Bowl Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Smoothie Bowl Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup raspberry
- 1/2 cup Granola Snack by Casa de Sante
- 1/4 cup cranberry
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp blueberry powder
- 1 tbsp chia
To make our Low FODMAP Smoothie Bowl Recipe, follow these steps:
- Put a banana, 1/2 cup raspberry, 1/2 cup Granola Snack by Casa de Sante, 1/4 cup cranberries, 1 tsp blueberry powder and 1 tbsp chia.
- Mix all in a blender until a smoothie is made.
- We cast the composition into a bowl.
- Decorate with almonds flakes, blueberries, chia, coconut and kiwifruit.
- Serve immediately.
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Smoothie Bowl Recipe!