Low FODMAP Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Tex Mex Quinoa Recipe
- 1 cup dry quinoa rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained thoroughly
- 15 oz Nelino's Low FODMAP Pomodoro Sauce:
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 package Casa De Sante low FODMAP Mexican Taco Spice Mix:
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused oil:
- 2 cups filtered water
- Cilantro chopped for garnish
- Hard cheese, shredded optional for garnish (vegan cheese for dairy free)
- In a slow cooker with the heat on low add dry and rinsed quinoa, chickpeas, tomato sauce, chopped peppers, diced zucchini, taco seasoning, garlic-infused oil and water. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro and cheese. Enjoy!