Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Vegan Butternut Squash Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
Comforting, flavorsome and filling. Add it to your meal plan now!
To make our Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Vegan Butternut Squash Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 butternut squash peeled and diced (up to 2 cups)
- 4 peeled and diced carrots
- 3 tbs Casa de Santé low FODMAP Vegetable Stock Powder
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 can coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Casa de Santé low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- Combine squash, spices, stock, water, and carrots in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Transfer contents to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir in coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition info per cup:
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Vegan Butternut Squash Soup Recipe!