Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
This foolproof dish is perfect for a hearty and comforting meal.
To make our Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
- 1 jar Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Curry Sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 3 cups brown rice cooked
To make our Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Add chicken breasts, curry sauce, coconut milk and red bell peppers in the crockpot.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4-6 hours.
3. Serve chicken with cooked brown rice and season with salt and pepper if needed.
4. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
Note: Replace chicken with chickpeas to make vegan or vegetarian. (Watch Servings)
For more amazing low FODMAP dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe!