Low FODMAP Skillet Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes Walnuts and Feta Cheese Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Here's a one pot Italian fake-out that's bursting with flavor! Add it to your meal plan now:
To make our Low FODMAP Skillet Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes Walnuts and Feta Cheese Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic-infused oil:
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Casa De Sante Low FODMAP stock powder (Mix with 2 cups hot water):
- 8 pieces sun dried tomatoes
- 8 oz brown rice pasta
- 1 lemon fresh
- Pinch Black pepper
- 2 oz feta
To make our Low FODMAP Skillet Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes Walnuts and Feta Cheese Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Place the chopped walnuts in a large skillet and toast them over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they smell toasty (1-2 minutes). Remove them from the skillet to a medium bowl.
2. Add the garlic-infused oil to the skillet and turn the heat up to medium. Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and sauté for about four minutes until slightly tender. Remove the broccoli to the bowl with the walnuts.
3. Slice the sun dried tomatoes into small pieces or strips. Add the pasta, vegetable broth, sun dried tomatoes, about 1 Tbsp of the juice from the lemon, and a pinch of pepper to the skillet, and stir to combine (the broth will not fully cover the pasta and that is okay). Place a lid on the skillet and turn the heat up to high.
4.Allow the broth to come up to a boil, give the pasta a stir, replace the lid, turn the heat down to low, and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the pasta is tender and most of the broth has been absorbed. Stir the pasta every few minutes as it simmers, replacing the lid quickly every time to maintain the simmer.
5.While the pasta simmers, use a zester or small-holed cheese grater to remove the zest from the lemon. Once the pasta is tender and only a small amount of saucy liquid remains in the bottom of the skillet, return the broccoli and walnuts to the skillet and stir to combine.
6. Top with crumbled feta and zest from the lemon and serve.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Skillet Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes Walnuts and Feta Cheese Recipe!