Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Shrimp Sunomono Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Sunomono Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 medium shrimp, cooked, chilled
- 1 large sheet of dried seaweed
- 1 baby cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp. gluten free tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Basil & Lemon vinaigrette
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable broth powder
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Sunomono Recipe, follow these steps:
- Soak the seaweed in water for about 10 minutes, until soft, rinse in hot water then plunge in cold water. Chop up this seaweed.
- Next to make the dressing, combine tamari, Basil & Lemon vinaigrette, Casa De Santé Vegetable broth powder and sugar.
- Place the seaweed, cucumber and shrimp in a bowl and pour over the dressing. Enjoy!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shrimp Sunomono Recipe!