Servings – 1
- 3 medium shrimp, cooked, chilled
- 1 large sheet of dried seaweed
- 1 baby cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp. gluten free tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Basil & Lemon vinaigrette
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable broth powder
- Soak the seaweed in water for about 10 minutes, until soft, rinse in hot water then plunge in cold water. Chop up this seaweed.
- Next to make the dressing, combine tamari, Basil & Lemon vinaigrette, Casa De Santé Vegetable broth powder and sugar.
- Place the seaweed, cucumber and shrimp in a bowl and pour over the dressing. Enjoy!