This low FODMAP Shrimp Ceviche Lettuce Cups is delicious and super easy to make! This will surely become a new favorite of your kids & the whole family!
Perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizer recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Ceviche Lettuce Cups, you will need the following:
- ½ pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ tablespoon low FODMAP garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Black pepper
- 1 head of butter lettuce, leaves removed and separated
- Low FODMAP salsa, for serving
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Ceviche Lettuce Cups, follow these steps:
- Check the shrimp to ensure all are peeled and deveined.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Generously salt the water once boiling.
- Drop shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute or until the shrimp are just shy of turning pink.
- Drain and run the shrimp under cold water.
- Cut the shrimp into bite-sized chunks.
- Transfer shrimp to a bowl with the cucumber, avocado, lemon juice, low FODMAP olive oil, cilantro, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for up to an hour.
- Spoon the ceviche into the lettuce leaves.
- Top with low FODMAP salsa and serve.
For more amazing low FODMAP appetizer recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP appetizer recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shrimp Ceviche Lettuce Cups!