Try this Low FODMAP Salt and Vinegar Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe for your next low fodmap snack!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Salt and Vinegar Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 zucchini, sliced super thin
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Salt and Vinegar Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 235 F and set up a greased parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Use a mandolin or slice zucchini as thin as possible. Use paper towels/kitchen towel to blot out excess moisture,
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place sliced zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil/vinegar mixture.
- Arrange zucchini slices on the baking sheet and very lightly season with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning. Do NOT over-season, in fact, it's better to use less seasoning
- initially because the slices will shrink; so if you over-season, it'll be way too salty. You can always add more later.
- Bake for 1 ½ - 2 hours, flipping halfway through (alternately you may bake this at 375 for 20 minutes but the lower temperature garners better chips).
- Enjoy or store in airtight container.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Salt and Vinegar Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe!