Peanut butter, coconut milk, and a few condiments make an easy Asian-inspired low FODMAP dipping sauce that goes perfectly with almost anything.
It's fantastic on any grilled meat or vegetables or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- 1 1/4 Low FODMAP Salsa
- 1/4 cup low FODMAP peanut butter (plain peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups baked tortilla chips
- Microwave Low FODMAP Salsa with peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm; stir until blended.
- Stir in cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips
Discover more amazing low FODMAP dips right here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Salsa-Peanut Butter Dip recipe from Casa de Sante!