This Easy Low FODMAP Salmon and Kale Salad Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap salad recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap salads recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Salmon and Kale Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ lb. salmon, cooked
- 1 cup kale, deveined and chopped (curly variety shown here but any variety will do)
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Orange dressing
- Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
To make our Low FODMAP Salmon and Kale Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Wash the kale, remove the center vein and roughly chop it up. Set aside 1 cup.
- If Salmon is not cooked, season with Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning and bake in 400F oven for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Break up the salmon a bit
- into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the kale and Sweet Orange dressing. Using your hand massage the kale, this is optional, and you may just toss it with dressing too, but
- massaging and kneading the kale will result in a softer tender kale.
- Transfer onto a plate, top with salmon and capers. Enjoy!
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap salads, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap salads from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Salmon and Kale Salad Recipe!