Low Fodmap Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skillet Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low Fodmap Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skillet Recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (sliced in half)
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Lemon & Herb Seasoning
- 1 Lemon (divided, 1/2 sliced into rounds, 1/2 zested and juiced)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 Sweet Potato (cubed (1/2 cup per serving))
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
To make our Low Fodmap Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skillet Recipe, follow these steps:
- Make the chicken marinade by combining spice mix, lemon juice, lemon zest, half of your olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Add chicken breast halves and marinade to a zip loc bag and seal. Shake and set aside while you prep the rest.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat in a large cast iron skillet. Add sweet potatoes and cook until potatoes soften (about 5 minutes) and remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken breast halves and lemon slices over the sweet potatoes in the cast iron skillet.
- Pour the remaining marinade from the ziploc bag over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for about 40-45 minutes, or until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and plate sweet potato and chicken over a bed of spinach. Enjoy!
316 Calories per serving
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low Fodmap Rosemary Lemon Chicken Skillet Recipe!