- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Combine olive oil and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Brush entire pizza crust with herb oil mixture.
- Top with roasted sweet potatoes, kale (or spinach), and feta cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese browns slightly.
- Remove pizza from oven and let it cool a few minutes before slicing.
← Older Post
Newer Post →