Try this Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetable Pizza Recipe for your next low fodmap snack!
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetable Pizza Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- ½ cup diced, roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup roasted kale or spinach (or fresh)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
To make our Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetable Pizza Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Combine olive oil and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Brush entire pizza crust with herb oil mixture.
- Top with roasted sweet potatoes, kale (or spinach), and feta cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese browns slightly.
- Remove pizza from oven and let it cool a few minutes before slicing.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetable Pizza Recipe!