Low FODMAP Quick and Easy Chicken BBQ Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Quick and Easy Chicken BBQ Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 Chicken drumsticks
- ½ Pack Low FODMAP Spice Mix (BBQ Rub)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Cups Cooked brown rice
To make our Low FODMAP Quick and Easy Chicken BBQ Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken drumsticks with the spice mix and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Bake the chicken drumsticks on a non-stick baking tray for around 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve two drumsticks with a cup of cooked brown rice, and some leafy greens on the side!
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Quick and Easy Chicken BBQ Recipe!