Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pie Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced and previously frozen
- ½ cup lactose-free yogurt (may substitute coconut yogurt)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 cup ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add banana, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, Lemonaid infusion, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree to a high-speed blender and mix for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and continue blending until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little water if it’s too thick.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 16 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pie Recipe!