- 1 banana, peeled, sliced and previously frozen
- ½ cup lactose-free yogurt (may substitute coconut yogurt)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add banana, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, Lemonaid infusion, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree to a high-speed blender and mix for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and continue blending until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little water if it’s too thick.
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 16 ounces