This easy low FODMAP Pumpkin Herb Hummus is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizers recipe collection!
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons low FODMAP Garlic Oil
- 1 tablespoon Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Put everything in food processor except the low FODMAP Garlic Oil and pulse.
- Stream the low FODMAP Garlic Oil in the food processor as it is running until you get a creamy consistency.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP appetizers.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Pumpkin Herb Hummus appetizer recipe from Casa de Sante!