This is one delicious low FODMAP meal recipe that's rich in protein and that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low FODMAP diet plan protein meals collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Protein Rice Pudding Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
To make our Low FODMAP Protein Rice Pudding Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a pot put 1 cup almond milk and boil, put the rest of ingredients: 1 cup rice cooked, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 tbsp Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé, 2 sticks of cinnamon, 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Boil all together approx 5 minutes.
- You can serve hot or cold.
- For topping you can use fresh raspberry.
For more delicious low FODMAP protein recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP protein rice meal recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Protein Rice Pudding Recipe from Casa de Sante!