This addictive vegan low FODMAP protein, olive oil ice cream contains complete protein, fats and carbohydrates to make a delicious treat. Perfect as a breakfast meal or dessert.
Makes 2 servings
¾ cup Unsweetened Plant Milk
3 tbs Maple Syrup (optional, for increased sweetness)
24g (5 tsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. In a blender, add vegan milk, protein powder, maple syrup, and olive oil.
2. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Transfer to the freezer for ~4 hours, or until solid.
5. Serve with flaked sea salt or olive oil.