This low FODMAP treat makes 4 servings.
- 2 scoops Casa de Sante low FODMAP Certified Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cacao powder
- 6 Tbs unsweetened almond milk or oat milk
- 4 Tbs all natural peanut butter, almond butter or seed butter
- 1 medium frozen chopped banana
1. Combine protein powder, cacao powder & almond milk in a small bowl.
2. Mix until completely combined & dissolved.
3. Blend all together.
4. Transfer to a container, cover and freeze for an hour or longer. It is scoopable if frozen for around an hour. If served immediately, it is like soft-serve ice cream. If frozen for longer (overnight or a few days), let it thaw first before you serve.