Low FODMAP Poulet Basquaise Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
PREP:10 mins COOK:40 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:410 Level:Easy
To make our Low FODMAP Poulet Basquaise Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 pcs Chicken Thigh
- ¼ cup Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Vegetable Stock
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 14 oz Canned Tomatoes
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 3 Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Garlic Oil
- Casa de Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Poulet Basquaise Recipe, follow these steps:
1. Dry 4 chicken thighs using a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper and Casa de Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning.
2. Add 1 Tbsp garlic oil to a deep skillet. Brown chicken on both sides, about 8 minutes total. Remove from pan and set aside. Drain excess fat from the pan.
3. Deglaze the pan with ¼ cup of Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Vegetable Stock, scraping the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
4. Add 1 cubed bell pepper, 1 can crushed tomatoes, ½ tsp paprika, and 3 sprigs of thyme. Mix well.
5. Return chicken to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, then reduce the heat. Cover and let simmer for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Poulet Basquaise Recipe!