Low FODMAP Potato and Bacon Gratin Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner, lunch, or even sides recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap recipes collection!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Potato and Bacon Gratin Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 medium potato
- 4 eggs
- Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning
- Olive/Coconut oil for greasing
To make our Low FODMAP Potato and Bacon Gratin Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 4 cups in a regular-sized muffin tin.
- To speed up this super easy 2 ingredient breakfast, microwave the potato (prick it a few times with a fork) for 4 minutes.
- It will not be ready to eat, but it makes it easier to grate and quicker to cook.
- Using a coarse cheese grater, grate the potato into a medium sized bowl.
- Season lightly with Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning.
- Using your fingers, line the 4 greased muffin tins with the grated potatoes, pressing the potatoes up against the sides to make a “crust”.
- Bake the potato crusts for 5-8 minutes, making sure not to burn them.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and carefully crack an egg in each mini-crust.
- Place the muffin tin back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque (be careful not to overcook).
- Allow the egg nests to cool before removing from the muffin tin.
- Enjoy hot with a piece of gluten-free toast and a side salad.
250 calories (per serving of 2 muffins)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Potato and Bacon Gratin Recipe!