You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Plantain Chips Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Plantain Chips Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Plantain (medium size)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
To make our Low FODMAP Plantain Chips Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the plantains then slice as thinly as possible with a mandolin or knife. Do your best to keep the thickness consistent. Slice on the diagonal for bigger chips.
- Gently toss the slices in coconut oil and cinnamon. Arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet then bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping at the halfway point. (Note: Chips are done when they start to brown around the edges.)
- Remove from oven and let cool on a baking rack lined with paper towel to soak up any excess oil. Enjoy!
280 Calories Per Serving
- Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Plantain chips last 1 - 2 days. If they get soggy, crisp them back up by placing them in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5 to 10 minutes.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Plantain Chips Recipe!